INTRO

Hi I’m Khai and I’m in fifth grade.  I go to Glenridge Elementary and I’m 11 years old.  I live in St. Louis, MO and I love gymnastics.  I’m going to tell you why I am writing this blog.  I do gymnastics with my friends every Saturday from 10:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m.  I’m writing this blog because I feel instead of going and paying for a gymnastics class, I can teach you all the stretches, warm ups and all the moves.


In this blog, I will teach you how to do forward rolls all the way to back tucks.  I know that you should never cheat a stretch because while you’re doing a move you could pull a muscle, break, arm or ankle. Also if you have asthma you should take your inhaler and ALWAYS have an ADULT with you at all times and do it on a flat soft surface so that you will not hurt yourself.


I know you’re wondering how are you going to show us this stuff.  I will post videos and pictures often, with my writing.
Now I want to learn from you:  


  • Who is your favorite gymnast?

  • Have you ever done gymnastics before?  If so, what moves have you learned?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forward Rolls

Backwards rolls