Forward Rolls

How To Do a Forward Roll





To do a forward roll you have be on a Soft surface
and make sure you are on a flat and not bumpy surface.
You could do it on your bed But if you want to do it on the
ground  I suggest you have  a gymnastics mat or something.
Because you could  really hurt your back when you are doing
you’re roll. Your back might also  hurt from you rolling on your
spine so I suggest you have  a mat or something down.  
When you are learning a forward roll you must always keep
your hands flat make sure your neck is tucked in.
I know you’re like How do you tuck your neck.
You can't physically tuck your neck.
what my gymnastics  teacher always told me was to bring your
chin to your neck and look at your belly button and then you
roll forward keep your chin down so you won't  
land on your head because that would hurt a lot trust me
I've seen it before and  I've done it before and it hurt really
bad.  After you roll then stand up you never ever ever ever
ever Put your hands down on the map when you're
standing up you have to have leg strength it's really really
helpful that's why I suggest all goes like warm ups and stuff
because they are very helpful so when you are trying to
stand up you want to bring your legs together make sure your
body weight like your muscles into your legs and trying to stand
up you might fall backwards a couple times but once you get
the hang of it it'll be perfect Then you should be able to do but
forward row and you can show your parents and your friends
what you learned how to do from my blog and also tell your
friends to come visit my blog or your family I hope you enjoyed
and learn how to do forward rolls maybe you didn't get it this
time but you'll eventually get it by little gymnast for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRO

Backwards rolls